This course aims to introduce managers at all levels to the different aspects of managing safety and health in the workplace.
What you will study
• Safety Management Principles
• Assessing and Controlling Risks
• Understanding Management Responsibility for Health and Safety
• Identifying Hazards
• Investigating Accidents and Incidents
• Measuring Performance
• Protecting our Environment
4 days plus exam
*Please check our 2019 classroom courses calendar for available training locations, course and exam dates.
*Please contact us for current prices as well as special discounts for individuals, corporate clients and students. Earlybird prices also available!
The assessment consists of multiple choice and short answer questions as well as a short project.
What next? You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course.
Download our brochure here.