This course aims to provide directors / owners of small and medium sized enterprises with an understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive health and safety management.
What you will study
• The importance of strategic health and safety management and its interaction with other business systems
• Directors’ and employers’ statutory duties
• Accident causes and their prevention
• Consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
• The effect of human factors on health and safety
• Importance of consultation and communication with employees on health and safety issues
• Performance monitoring and continual improvement
1 day (including exam)
*Please check our 2019 classroom courses calendar for available training locations, course and exam dates.
*Please contact us for current prices as well as special discounts for individuals, corporate clients and students. Earlybird prices also available!
The assessment consists of multiple choice and short answer questions as well as a short project.
What next? You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course.