This course is designed for anyone with a supervisory function in their role who needs the knowledge to allow them to comply with their health and safety responsibilities.
What you will study
• The importance of training and supervision in good health and safety
• Working with management and directors to create a safe working environment
• Safety policy and risk assessment
• Workplace safety inspections
• Monitoring safety standards
• Accidents, incidents and near misses
• Co-ordinating contractors and how to identify levels of competency
• Awareness of environmental issues
3 days (including exam)
Please check our 2019 classroom courses calendar for available training locations, course and exam dates.
Please contact us for current prices as well as special discounts for individuals, corporate clients and students. Earlybird prices also available!
IOSH Supervising Safely is assessed by a short multiple choice exam and practical assessment completed at the end of the course.
What next? You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course.